RotaServe Cart – Fully Automatic Dispensing
Demo video available for this system – please contact us
The RotaServe can securely dispense scrubwear, uniform items, uniform accessories, aprons, towels, lab-coats and disposable items, etc. Please see the information sheet download link below.
Only authorized users with an ID-card can obtain access to clean uniforms. Combined with an optional soiled Receiver Chute staff must return soiled items before they can access further clean items. An optional Receiver provides credit for returned items, and records a digital image of all returned items which minimizes inventory abuse.
By ensuring clean uniforms are only issued to authorized staff, and that they are securely returned after use, your inventory replacement costs and associated laundry costs can be controlled and minimized.
RotaServe is easily managed using our Management Software provided with each system. Our management software can be used to manage your entire system, staff requirements, inventory and generate reports, etc.
RotaServe units are available in Standard and Slimline capacity versions, both designed to locate conveniently within your facility.
RotaServe can also be offered with RFID capability.
Available in Standard capacity:
- 8 levels each of 30 compartments (total 240 compartments)
- Dimensions: 1030mm deep, 1030mm wide, 1950mm high
Available in Slimline capacity:
- 8 levels each of 23 compartments (total 184 compartments)
- Dimensions: 790mm deep, 1030mm wide, 1950mm high
- Compartment size: 180mm high, 250mm deep, 90mm wide
- 8” user-interface display
- Supports all types of site ID-card
- Automatically registers compartments refilled
- Unit colours available: White, Blue, Beige or Green
- Compatible with Receiver Chute for enforcing credit control
- RFID UHF ISO18000 6c operation, automatically register items removed