- Home - With ScrubServe only authorised staff can obtain access to clean scrubs, and staff must return the soiled scrubs before further access. ScrubServe can securely dispense theatre scrubs, smaller uniform items, uniform accessories, aprons, mops, towels, and disposable items such as lab-coats.
- Dispenser - The ScrubServe scrub management system is based on Dispenser and Receiver combinations. The Dispenser only issues clean scrubs to staff that have credit. Typically, each staff member is allocated a credit of 1 so they can access a clean scrub set on a one-for-one exchange basis.
- Receivers - Our scrub Receiver units are of a compact format for installation in corridors and within locker rooms. ScrubServe helps to eliminate possible cross-infection by specifically separating clean scrub dispensing from soiled scrub receiving.
Our units do not combine clean scrub dispensing along with scrub receiving inside the same cabinet.
- Software - ScrubServe is designed for ease of use. The system is easily managed using our "ScrubServe Management Software" which is provided free of charge
- Contact us - ScrubServe offers a cost-effective alternative - there are no hidden extras within our pricing.
We base our costing on the Dispensers and Receivers you require, and our management Software is inclusive, free of charge.Contact us today for a no-hassle proposal.
- Privacy - Our privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to
- Site Map - Our Site Map - this page is our sitemap page.
- Resources - Our resources page list companies whom may be of interest to you, it also acts as a link exchange and assist in search engine optimisation